Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Ticket Buyers.
Biljett.mt is a digital service aimed at helping organisers sell their tickets to the general public.
BILJETT.MT DOES NOT OWN THE EVENTS AND/OR PROMOTIONS THAT SELL THE TICKETS ON THIS WEBSITE.
The following pages contain our Terms of Service, which govern all use of our Services.
This page refers to the terms and conditions on which tickets are supplied to Buyers from the BILJETT.MT website (“Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By signing up and using the site a Buyer confirms acceptance of these terms.
HOW BILJETT.MT WORKS
BILEJTT.MT facilitates the sale of tickets and/or services from organisers and planners (“Organisers”). to users who want to attend such events (“Buyers”). Once an organiser has submitted the event, BILJETT.MT will collect the fees from buyers and these funds will be then be distributed, less any fees to the Organisers.
How to Buy a Ticket
To buy a ticket a Buyer must:
- Visit the event page that he or she would like to attend.
- Enter the number of the types of tickets he or she would like to buy.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter personal details.
- Click on purchase and enter the credit card details.
- Tickets will be emailed to the user.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Biljett.mt reserves the right to refuse to accept any User, Buyer or request for purchase of tickets made to it.
- A Buyer shall be allowed to purchase a maximum number of tickets per order which normally is 10 tickets per order. This can change without any prior notice. A Buyer may make multiple orders.
- The price of a ticket is that quoted on the BIljett.mt website as set by the event promoter. The price includes value added tax.
- Event tickets are not posted to Buyers. A Buyer will receive his/her tickets through electronic mail at the email address provided by the Buyer during the ticket purchasing process.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. Buyers can re-send their ticket by logging into the Biljett.mt dashboard and re-send it to any email address.
- Unless otherwise stated by the Organisers in the Event page; tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded or cancelled after purchase.
- The booking fee is non refundable even if a ticket refund is given.
- Unless otherwise stated in an email or in writing: In placing an order Buyer agrees that the event tickets are for personal use only and cannot be resold or transferred. Where it is suspected that the holder of tickets is attempting to resell these, the tickets may be invalidated and the holder of any such tickets refused entry into the venue.
- Event tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the event promoter promoting the event. Ownership of the tickets and all rights to the event remains with the promoter of the event and does not pass on to Biljett.mt. Biljett.mt accepts no liability for anything arising in connection with or out of amongst others, the organisation, the venue or the performance of the event.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, postponed or unsatisfactory, or in the event that Buyer is not allowed to watch the event for any reason, Biljett.mt cannot be held responsible for any liability including any costs whatsoever incurred by the Buyer in connection with the said event.
- It is the responsibility of the Organiser to communicate its refund policy to Buyers and to issue refunds to Buyers via the Biljett.mt website or otherwise. If a Buyer desires to request a refund, Buyer must request the refund from the promoter. All communications or disputes regarding refunds are between the promoter and Buyer and BIlejtt.mt will not be responsible or liable in any way for refunds, errors in issuing refunds, or lack of refunds in connection with the sale of the event ticket.
- Any dispute regarding the quality or contents of the event, or any actions of the promoter, venue or performers is deemed to be between the Buyer and the Organiser. All complaints regarding the event are to be directed towards the Organiser.
- Biljett.mt excludes to the fullest extent allowed by law any liability for loss, damages, expenses or any other claim whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the purchase of event tickets made through the Biljett.mt website. Biljett.mt further disclaims all and any liability for all acts, omissions and conduct of third party, advertisers and sponsors on the Biljett.mt website in connection with the sale of the tickets or otherwise related to use of the Biljett.mt website. Without prejudice to the aforegoing, BIljett.mt’s maximum liability arising in connection with the terms and conditions of the purchase of the event ticket shall be of the purchase price paid for the event ticket.
- These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time. It is up to Buyer to check any changes made from time to time. The terms and conditions in force at the time one makes a request for tickets shall be the applicable terms and conditions for that transaction.
- Communication with Buyers will be through electronic mail or by posting notices on the Biljett.mt website. A Buyer agrees that electronic means of communication and all other information provided electronically shall be communication in writing.
- Biljett.mt will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Biljett.mt obligations that are caused by events outside of its control (force majeure events).
Ticket Transfers Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Ticket Buyers transferring tickets.
- Biljett.mt provides a free service allowing buyers to transfer tickets. This is the first service of its kind in Malta.
- Biljett.mt will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen tickets, or for any fraud, theft or adverse event related to a transferred ticket.
- Upon transfer of ticket, the original ticket code and validity is modified so only the new ticket holder can peruse the ticket. By agreeing to transfer the ticket, the original ticket holder recognises that he/she will no longer be able to use the ticket themselves and thus relinquish use and value of ticket to new ticket holder.
- Biljett.mt only offers the service of transferring the ticket to the new ticket holder. This does not include compensation for the ticket to the original ticket holder, which must be agreed privately between the original and new ticket holder.
- Ticket transfers, once approved by the original ticket holder, are final and irreversible.
- We recommend that the ticket is transferred for a price equal of that bought. We are not responsible for any difference between the price requested and the original price of ticket. This service is provided freely by Biljett.mt and no extra charges are added.